Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Goodbye Sengerema

I have just arrived in Dar Es Salaam. I left Sengerema and the Malekela family yesterday and not sure if I am feeling ready to go home. Both the family and I were truly sad to part ways but they tell me that I am warmly welcome (and all my friends too) again. The 2 months in Sengerema have been an incredible learning and life experience. I am so greatful for my experience and the things I have learned, only a small bit that I have mentioned on this blog. I head home in about a week and would be happy to catch up with family and freinds soon.

Here are some pictures from Sengerema since I am to tired to write anything interesting.



2 comments:

  1. Pictures:

    Fish scraps, yum. (Watch 'Darwin's Nightmare')

    Me and Joseph Shigulu at SLEM/SISA office where Ive been working.

    The Malekela family (8 not in picture)

    Philbert and his son

    An irrigation project near Lake Vic. supported by SISA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geoff - hope you are well - was looking for stuff on the climate change conference next week and I stumbled upon you. We're back home now, but miss Kenya a lot.

    ReplyDelete